Bechtel Corporation Software Project Lead - Informatica in Haryana-New Delhi, India
Requisition ID: 207039
This resource will participate in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of Informatica-based enterprise integration and workflow solutions. This person will be exposed to the full life-cycle of development and play a hands-on role throughout the life-cycle of the project. This person will have significant interaction with application owners, other members of the development team, and SMEs.
Ideal candidate should have implemented all the life cycles of at least 5-6 ETL development projects using Informatica.
Experience 9+ Years
1. Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (BE/MCA/BCA)
2. Good written and verbal communication skills
3. Agility and quick learner
4. Understanding of the Software development lifecycle
5. Good Analytical and problem solving skills
6. Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
Technical Skills (Hands On)
1. Minimum 9+ years Informatica development experience, proficient with relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2)
2. Candidate will be expected to participate on development efforts by performing detailed analysis, developing detailed designs, and providing day-to-day technical implementation.
3. Technical design of Informatica mappings, workflows, sessions
4. Exposure of both Power-Center & Developer interface of Informatica.
5. Develop and support routine and ad-hoc database jobs and reports
6. Designs, develops, automates, and supports complex applications to extract, transform, and load data
7. Oversee basic and advanced transformation activities such as normalization, cleansing, aggregation, summarization, and integration
8. Administration of Informatica, Installation & Configuration plus Security configuration.
9. Experience on debugging technical issues for Informatica workflows, etc.
10. Good Communication skills
11. Expertise is in code management & versions using tools like SVN or GIT or Informatica.
12. Strong hands on Oracle PL/SQL & SQL.
*Functional Skills * Record Management & Archiving, SME in data movement tools.
Experience in at least one full life-cycle of software development or methodology such as Waterfall or Agile; requirements analysis, design, development, testing and implementation
Business process analysis and redesign experience: business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation.
Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
Minimum 4 Years of Experience In PL/SQL
Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Linux/Unix/Dos/PowerShell scripting.
Ability to work independently, also along with the vendor teams as needed.
Ability to work in shifts
Ability to work in offshore and onsite model
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right—no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Since its founding in 1898, Bechtel has worked on more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Today, our 53,000 colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.