Bechtel Corporation CS Shared Services Team Lead in Haryana-New Delhi, India
Requisition ID: 207179
Bechtel’s BBS Corporate Systems team is seeking a CS Shared Services Team Lead. This position will be responsible for the supervising and leading the Bechtel Business Systems (BBS) Shared Services team in New Delhi, and will be responsible for all technical work including, but not limited to the developing RPA process, Dashboard development and supporting the applications.
Additional duties and responsibilities of this position:
1. Lead, direct, and train team members on RPA, Business Intelligence and Application operations.
2. Must have the ability to coordinate the activities of the team located in New Delhi
3. Analyze plans, execute and evaluate work to quality targets, and exhibit strong leadership.
4. As a Lead will generate innovative approaches and solutions to complex issues.
5. Establish and enforce adherence to procedures and policies
6. Strong communication and organizational skills to be able to delegate work and communicate accurate statuses
7. Ability to plan deployments and communicate appropriately. Furthermore, to organize and communicate to others around key activities effectively.
8. Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize work depending on business needs and wants and phase of the project
9. Ability to estimate work and plan appropriately
10. Understanding of key technical fundamentals such as performance management, testing, environment management and proactive planning
11. Ownership and accountability of issue management and resolution
12. Ability to coach and develop others
13. Responsibilities will include monitoring production environments, troubleshooting failures, identifying areas for performance improvements, and fielding support calls, writing technical specification documents, and facilitating integration testing.
14. Ability to manage, set and meet expectations as communicated to Executives
15. Capture and provide metrics on team performance and make recommendations for cost and service based improvements.
16. Provide leadership and assist with career development and personnel management.
17. Develop and maintain project schedules, including projections for current and proposed projects.
18. Strong documentation and knowledge transfer skills to provide open communication.
19. Familiar with Agile methodology to work in Agile teams.
20. Influence peers and technical staff within the team and collaborate with internal customers and work teams across departments.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
A minimum of 8 years’ experience in application support and maintenance with experience in leading teams.
Experience in RPA development.
Experience in working with various database like Oracle, SQL Server, Mongo DB, etc.,
Experience with UNIX, Linux, Windows
Additional Information/ Preferred Qualifications
Experience writing/supporting Analytics Dashboards.
Exposure to Microsoft analytical tools Platform
Ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks
Organized and extremely dependable
Strong conceptualization, communication, and technical skills
Willing to take on challenges and learn new applications
Basic experience Application user administration
Experience with UNIX, Linux, Windows
Knowledge and experience with software support, development, maintenance and/or computer operations
Intermediate knowledge Microsoft suite of operating systems and architectures
Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment
Assertive in learning new technologies and proactive in proposing, implementing new ideas and processes/Intermediate
Excellent communication, organization, and presentation skills
Flexibility to work overtime as needed
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, procurement, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right- no matter how big, how complex or how remote. The reliability of our performance, the enduring quality of our projects, the strength of our ethics, and the seriousness of our commitment to safety and sustainability are evident in everything we do. Bechtel delivers for its customers what others can only promise.
Build your career as you build some of the most challenging and complex projects in the world today.
Bechtel is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability employer.