Bechtel Corporation Package Ex Inspector in Alexandria, Egypt
Requisition ID: 209064
1. Assisting subcontractor for material selection, installation and inspection of E&I Equipment in potentially explosive area in accordance to IEC 60079 series standards.
2. Ensure E&I installation are performed in quality manner and accordance to latest revision drawings, project specs and IEC 60079-14 standard.
3. Work and Coordinate with field superintendent and engineering on the day to day integration activities and rectify the highlighted engineering discrepancies
4. Be an integral part of EIR process to assure that material received at site is in accordance with IEC requirements.
5. Carry out Ex detailed inspection of E&I installation and equipment in Hazardous area accordance to IEC 60079-17 standard
6. Verify correct submission of Ex inspection test record (ITR) for each device located and installed in a hazardous area by Subcontractor.
The Ex inspector shall be:
1. Bachelor degree of Electrical engineering
2. Compex EX01-EX04 certified
3. Minimum 2-year experience in Ex detailed inspection using Compex certification
4. Minimum 4-year experience in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical or heavy industry
5. Fluent in English
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right—no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Since its founding in 1898, Bechtel has worked on more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Today, our 53,000 colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.