Bechtel Corporation SP3D & QTYs Support Job in Santiago, Chile
Requisition ID: 194461
Internal Candidate Under Consideration: No
Relocation Authorized: None
Project No.: 26093
MUST COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY FOR POSITION:
Knowledge of Smartplant Foundation Suite
Experience and hability to dictate classes and capacitaiton courses
Experience required: minimun 5 years.
S3D, SP&PID, SPI, SPEL;
Oracle database and SQL;
.net and SQL programming.
Leads other technical staff, technologists and designers/drafters in design work within assigned discipline. Supports engineering/projects department in the performance of complex and demanding assignments requiring initiative and independent judgment. Directs the work of assigned personnel, meeting cost and time schedules. Must have considerable mathematical, computer, and code or design experience.
For salary grade determination, see attached addendum.
A. Supervision Received
- Receives technical and administrative supervision from the Engineering Supervisor or Senior Engineer.
B. Supervision Exercised
- Provides technical direction and training to other technical staff who assist in performing specific assignments.
- Maintains contact with technical staff, engineers, technologists, technicians, designers/drafters in training and development, and others in the work group who perform specific design support assignments.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates detailed phases of engineering/scientific work usually in one discipline in a project or staff group. Performs work that involves conventional engineering/scientific practice but may include complex features such as resolving conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials and/or difficult coordination requirements.
1. Plans, coordinates, and prepares equipment or work specifications, bid evaluations and award recommendations for equipment.
3. Coordinates engineering/scientific efforts in assigned areas between specialty and other engineering groups or disciplines, with the client, suppliers, and contractors and between other divisional groups.
4. When delegated, assumes a lead role over other staff or project subgroups for completing specific tasks.
1. Assists in on-the-job training of assigned personnel and provides input for their performance evaluations.
2. Prepares letters to vendors and clients.
3. Reviews bid analyses and makes recommendations.
4. Prepares or assists in preparation of conceptual studies, designs, reports, and proposals.
5. Performs or assists in the performance of problem analysis and original design.
6. Reviews project controls, cost estimates, quantity take-offs, and staffing requirements for proposals, forecasts and change orders.
7. Reviews and checks work of subordinate technical staff.
8. Prepares technical documents.
BOPS Guidelines include the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the Guidelines and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.