Bechtel Corporation Electrical Field Engineer Job in Alexandria, Egypt
Requisition ID: 182920
Internal Candidate Under Consideration: No
Relocation Authorized: None
Project No.: 26008 crl
The Electrical Field Engineer is responsible for electrical field construction and installation activities including U/G duct bank and A/G raceway installation, cable installation, electrical equipment installation and terminations. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
1. Determine manpower, tools, equipment, and material requirements for electrical craft
2. Order materials. Write material with draw requests. Perform material take offs.
3. Review work accomplished
4. Monitor actual work performance compared to the project budget and schedule
5. Coordinate activities with other disciplines and clients' resident representative as instructed by construction management
6. Ensure the most current design documentation is being utilized to complete activities
7. Provide leadership for the safety, accident prevention, and fire prevention programs on the project
8. Use Bechtel software to manage data and document deliverable requirements
9. Develop work packages
10. Report quantities
11. Inspect installation quality
12. Candidates with Electrical Installation in Hazardous Area experience and certifications will be given preference.
This position is based in Alexandria and applicants must already possess the right to live and work in Egypt. This is a national contract position and the successful applicant will be employed by a third party company to provide services to Bechtel
BOPS Guidelines include the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the Guidelines and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.